1. Our approach to privacy
8M Management Services Pte. Ltd. ("us", "we", or "our") operates https://www.8mcollective.com/kesahouse (the "Site"). This website is owned by 8M Management Services Pte. Ltd (trading as) KēSa House. KēSa House is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with its obligations under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. When do we collect personal information?
We ask for personal information from you in the following circumstances:
• When you contact us to discuss a booking or corporate sales enquiry
• When you register your interest with KēSa House through email subscription
You are in control of what information we collect about you. However, if you choose not to share your information, some areas of the website may not be accessible or usable. If any of the information you have provided changes or appears to be incorrect, you can let us know by emailing [email protected]
3. Why do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information to help us deliver an effective service:
• To provide you with information about products, services and promotions that may be of interest to you unless you have asked us not to contact you
• To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your viewing device
• For quality assurance testing, market analysis, systems testing, analysis of statistics, bench marking, auditing and performance measures
4. Cookies and IP addresses
We and our appointed agencies collect anonymous information about your use of the website from cookies and using pixel tags. Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that we put on your device’s hard drive and pixel tags are used to read the cookies. They allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, monitor website traffic and personalise website content just for you. This ultimately helps us provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and allows us to improve our site going forward.
• Usage information: we collect usage information about you whenever you interact with our website and services. This includes which web pages you visit, what you click on, when you perform those actions, what language preference you have, and so on
• Device and browser data: we collect information from the device and application you use to access our services. Device data mainly means your IP address, operating system version, device type, system and performance information, and browser type
• Information from page tags: we use third party tracking services that employ cookies and page tags to collect data about visitors to our website. This data includes usage and user statistics
• Log data: like most websites today, our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses, internet service providers, the files viewed on our site, operating system versions, device type and timestamps
• Referral information: if you arrive at our website from an external source (such as a link on another website or in an email), we record information about the source that referred you to us. The site will still function correctly if you opt to exclude third party cookies.
5. Our approach to marketing
The data you give us about yourself will enable us to give you updates other than through our website, using the contact details you provide, on promotions and services we think may interest you or to involve you in market research. To improve our picture of your interests we may link the data you give us with any data we have gathered (via cookies) about your use of the website.
Whenever we ask you for information about yourself you may, by ticking the relevant box, opt out of receiving marketing communications from us. In addition, whenever you are contacted by email you will be told how to opt out of being updated by email in the future.
6. Who your data may be disclosed to
We do not give or sell your data to third parties for marketing purposes. This includes email addresses collected via our website.
8. Contact Us